Some of the most common VACATION concerns people have now a days:
– No time – Cant find anyone to go with – No money – Scared to fly – Afraid of the risks –
My advice to them is to take a staycation. What is a staycation?
A staycation is a vacation spent in the town you life in rather than abroad, or one spent at home and involving day trips to local attractions.
Over the last year, Elias and I have been taking plenty staycations. As you might know we just had a staycation at a Yacht in Bockholmen. It’s an Island in Stockholm we hadn’t even heard of. It’s pretty great what you can discover in your own backyard. It was just one Bus ride away!
There are several reasons to choose a staycation for your next getaway.
My top 7 reasons are:
- It is Eco friendly meaning less carbon foot print.
- You save Money, we all love a great bargain.
- Know your heritage – After all, foreigners visit YOUR country too!
- Your friends and family are likely to join you!
- You start to appreciate your Hometown (the gras is not greener on the other side)
- Support your local Economy
- Up your tour guide game, you might wanna impress someone 😉